Cellar Door NOW OPEN!!
Under our new liquor licence, we are subject to some restrictions on patron numbers and the sale of alcohol. Since we are good blokes, and the law is the law, we need to adhere to those restrictions.
So that no-one is disappointed, we thought it best to set out those restrictions for you:
1. We can have no more than 28 people (including our handsome bar staff) inside the tasting area drinking brewery fresh beer at any one time.
2. The outside yard is not part of our licence area and unfortunately, whilst you are welcome to sit outside and enjoy the ambience of our new Winnellie HQ, we cannot allow you to consume alcohol in the yard.
3. We can only serve each person 1140ml of beer or cider per visit.
4. We will be open during the following hours (subject to demand):
o Thursday 5 pm to 8 pm
o Friday 5 pm to 8 pm
o Saturday 12 pm to 7.30 pm
o Sunday CLOSED
Opening hours may vary subject to demand.
Tasting and brewery tours available upon request outside of the above hours (bookings essential).
Please note these times may vary, we will regularly update our Facebook page.
It’s not all bad news, let’s look at some of the things we are allowed to do:
- We can sell alcohol for take away from 10 am to 10 pm from Monday to Saturday. Please email email@example.com to make an appointment for any time outside of the hours listed above.
- We can arrange private tours of the Brewery for groups (including tour groups) to a maximum of 28 people. We need at least 24 hours notice of a visit. Again, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for a tour and tasting.
Cheers and see you @ One Mile Brewery HQ!